Skin Inspection -Skin Cancer Inspection Clinic London
Special Privacy Protocols
At Skin Inspection we constantly protect our patient’s privacy with the highest standards. Some of our security controls include:
- Robust and highly secure IT infrastructure with preventative barriers protecting our software and hardware.
- Secure messaging service.
- Highly trained staff in data privacy accustomed to regularly deal with patients requiring special privacy needs.
- Security standards above the minimum requirements of the existing regulation.
However we understand that the privacy of celebrities, public figures, and their family members is especially vulnerable. Patients that meet our requirements for heightened privacy requirements benefit from the Special Privacy Protocols (SPP) that we offer:
- No administration staff is involved in the process.
- Private telephone number attended by one designated person who is the Director of the clinic.
- Secure and direct communication channel with our Medical Director.
- Special treatment of medical records with data being stored in a separate and secure server with highly restricted access.
- Out of hours consultations.
- Option to visit a more discreet clinic location different to our Harley Street clinic.
- Home visits (only under very exceptional circumstances).
Patients requiring SPP are advised to contact the exclusive email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The privacy requirements of each exclusive patient are assessed on a case by case basis. Whilst Skin Inspection will endeavour to satisfy all demands of SPP, the clinic might be unable to fulfil all SPP requests given the complexity associated with some of our special privacy protocols.